Monday, July 13, 2009

Toronto Zoo

A trip to the the Toronto Zoo yesterday left us stumped for food options after I forget our picnic lunch, packed carefully earlier that morning, in our fridge at home. After being unable to find any allergy information on the food services available there, I determined taking our own food would be the safest, least stressful option. Once there, I realized my mistake, but with the long lines snaking outside both the Peacock cafe and Harveys, we decided to forgo eating at all. I didn't want to ask about potential peanuts or nuts and make a snap decision while the counter workers were so busy and eager to move customers through the lines.

I'll check the Harveys site later, and Beavertails too, two chain options available at the Zoo and blog more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment