Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mildred's Temple Kitchen Redux

While it was refreshing to get out sans tot, dining on the summerliscious menu at Mildred's Temple Kitchen is lack-lustre, to say the least. I'm disappointed in the mains offered by the reincarnation of Mildred Pierce, a local restaurant that had been a go-to for special occasions for several years for my husband and myself.

Still, I'm more interested in whether the Liberty Village resto can accommodate those affected by peanut/tree nut allergies for brunch, a time we're much more likely to eat out with our (only slightly) rambunctious toddler.

Their brunch menu appears to be free of any nutty allergens, and the waitress assures me, after checking with the kitchen, that we could indeed order the blueberry buttermilk pancakes for our highly allergic child without incidence. We may give it a go.

Always do your own research.






No comments:

Post a Comment