Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cool Canadian-Made Epipen Holders

Check out these nifty Epipen holders from KozyEpi. There are lots of cool fabrics to pick from and the pouches fit both Epipen and Twinjet in their protect tubes. There are options to fit either one or two pens and pouches can be ordered with a different attachment options: adjustable waist straps, a slingor buckle or clip.

I usually carry DJ's Epipens in my purse so having an alternative when I don't want to carry one is great. I know these will come in handy for my husband too, as he's often challenged to find a way to carry them discreetly when he's out and about with our tot.

I'll be sure to order a couple of these as soon as he decides on a color/style combination.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Epi-pen holders like this before but we've always (for the past 4 years) had my son use an E-belt (http://www.medicalert.ca/en/members/products/productDetails.asp?typeId=2&p=C114). It holds 2 Epi-pens and is hard so I don't worry about the Epi-pens getting damaged and it's UV protective too.

    I do like the fact that the KozyEpi has a spot for identification. Currently we have a plastic coated slip of paper that we wrap around one of the Epipens. I also love the fact that you can change how you wear it.

    At least we have lots of options out there. As long as the kids are wearing their Epi's ... that's all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete