Friday, September 4, 2009

A Couple of Feelers Out There...

I sent emails today to both Whittamore's Berry Farm and Galaxy Desserts to check on their peanut/tree nut allergy info.

Whittamore's is a pick-your-own fun farm in Markham with fun-for-kids features like the Sand Toy lot and a 1950's tractor they can climb on.

Galaxy Desserts Jean-Yves Charon's flash frozen, ready-to-bake croissants were highlighted as one of Oprah's favourite things in both 2002 and 2005. They're only available through Williams-Sonoma mail order.

Let's see if either establishment gets back to me. So far, I'm batting about 50% in terms of getting a response. Those that I don't hear back from I consider not interested in my business.

Is that too harsh? I'm not sure. I just don't have the time to ask twice sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment