Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Foodie Gifts

In years past, I've relied on boxed chocolates and holiday cookie tins as gifts for certain people, like the wonderful women who runs DJ's home-based daycare. This year, even though I know that DJ won't be partaking in any of those treats, I'm simply more mindful of giving gifts laced with allergens. One alternative treat that I think they'll enjoy (in addition to gift-cards for dinners out, movies etc) are the hand-made jams and jellies available at Petite Thuet. I picked up a variety earlier today. Some of the more reasonably-priced items include Fig Jam for $8.50, and Wild-Blueberry Jam for $12. If you're feeling like a splurge, the wild-raspberry jam at $33 might be just the right treat for the favourite foodie in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment