Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wagamama

Wagama is chain of Japanese restaurants in London. I've heard lots of good things about it and its come up in a few searches on peanut-free eating in London. I enquired yesterday about the potential for eating there safely on our upcoming holiday. Here's the response I got.

_____________________________________________________________________


thank you for contacting us
we recognise that many of our customers do have various dietary needs and we try to cater to them as best we can. on our website you will find our dietary requirements page with different lists containing options for most requirements, I have provided a link for you:
www.wagamama.com/food/dietary
I can assure you that there will be no case of cross-contamination but I do encourage you to advise your server once you are seated for further assistance
many thanks

1 comment:

  1. Wagamama is awesome! Even have their cookbook at home. Never had a problem there, but always let them know.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete